✅ SAVE time - 24 Hours ONLY
✅ 100% Money Back Guarantee
✅Over $40 FREE Shipping Worldwide On All Orders
Limited Time Offer!
There was a point in time when any dent or ding in your car would require an expensive and lengthy visit to a professional auto-body shop before a complete repaint of your car. Then came along paintless dent removal (PDR). Paintless dent repair (PDR) is a low-cost, high-quality alternative to more intense body repairs.
Repair minor dents in your car all by yourself with this Dent Repair Kit. Easy to use and effective, this repair kit can get rid of those dents without breaking the bank !
Dents can be repaired in multiple ways, but the only sure way to repair any dent, no matter the depth or size, is to use a slide hammer. A slide hammer is also called a dent puller and is used by every body shop to remove dents.
Why This PDR KIT ???
- 【SAVE TIME &COST】: Dent repair kit can save a lot of money for you compared with the auto body shops, our paintless dent removal tools kit can help you repair your cars by yourself for many times.
- 【 INSPIRED DESIGN】 : Our slide hammer T bar puller tool uses a lever-type design for metal panel dent repair works, and can also be decomposed into two different T bar, clever use.
- 【Widely used】: The Slide Hammer T-Bar Tool is not only for car dent removal, but also can be used refrigerator, motorcycle body, washing machine and hail damage.
- 【Corresponding to different dents】: The Slide Hammer Tool contains two kinds of plastic tabs, a total of 12 pcs professional tabs can be repaired against a variety of dents, dent repair lifter can also be adjusted, according to the size of the dent can be adjusted.
- 【DURABLE】: Tempered high carbon stainless steels and standard stainless steel are used depending on the design of a particular tool. rubber and durable plastic, they will don't hurt the auto surface, very sturdy and keep a long lifetime.
Depending upon the specialist's skill and reputation, you should expect to pay from $50 to $120 for a 1-inch dent. Naturally, this base price will increase with the size of the repair — about $10 to $30 for every additional half-inch.Depending upon the specialist's skill and reputation, you should expect to pay from $50 to $120.00 for a 1-inch dent. Naturally, this base price will increase with the size of the repair — about $10 to $30 for every additional half-inch.
This one time purchase will save you hundreds and thousands of dollars. Share with friends and family. Learn to do it just like the pros and save money down the road!
HERE ARE 7 MORE PAINTLESS DENT REPAIRS BENEFITS YOU WEREN’T AWARE OF
- PDR is much more cost-effective than your average traditional dent repair service.
- Paintless dent repair can repair dings of all sizes including ones the size of a coconut.
- With PDR there is no body fillers, sanding or repainting.
- That means the existing paint job remains, so there is no stress trying to match vehicle paint colors.
- Common dent repairs can be completed in just a few hours at most.
- Antique cars from the 40’s, 50’s and 60’s can also benefit from paintless dent repair without worry of losing its vintage value.
- The dents won’t come back. Once a panel is repaired, it will retain its original strength.
Repair those dents right at your home now! Get this Dent Repair Kit and start saving your car and your money!
DENTS THIS TOOL WORKS BEST WITH
✓ Round Dents – This type of dent can be caused from hailstones or a similarly round object (football, baseball, basketball, etc.) hitting the car and causing a dimple on the door, bumper, roof or hood.
✓ Car Dings – These types of dents are more common because they tend to be caused by smaller objects or pokes, and are usually easy to repair as long as no damage to the vehicles paint has occurred.
✓ Crease Type Dents – Crease dents usually bends and tears the car’s metal. When a vehicle is being produced, the car has its own metal memory formed.
✓Use The Slide Hammer T-Bar For Any Dent – The Slide Hammer T-Bar Tool is not only for car dent removal, but also can be used refrigerator, motorcycle body, washing machine and hail damage.
How to use
- Clean the dented area with a clean wet cloth.
- Choose which glue tab is closest to the size and shape of the dent.
- Melt the glue on the glue tab and stick the tab on the dented area.
- Let it cool for 2-3 minutes.
- Use the T-Bar tool to pull the tab gently and repeatedly until the dented area is back in its original shape.
- Carefully remove the tab and glue with a plastic shovel and alcohol.
- 1 x Dent T-Puller
- 18 x Blue Glue Tabs / Extractor
GET the PDR Glue or add it at the post purchase page.
Save not just time and money but save your car all by yourself using the help of this professional Dent Remover Tool.
No need to spend a thousand bucks or bring it to the auto body shop just to fix it. You can be the hero of your car, and you can watch and see what happens all on your own with this magnificent tool.
So get some for yourself now and never worry about the tons of money you need to fix tiny dents.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
VARIOUS STYLES，CHOOSE WHAT YOU WANT
Save your cars from dents now!
Get the best deal for Automotive Dent Repair Kit .
Shipping time may take 1 to 4 weeks due to high demand and limited supplies.
Buy it Now, while supplies last!
Want to know more? Let us know your thoughts.
💯We truly believe we make some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 30 day guarantee.
💯If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
💯Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
💯We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.